The Indian cabinet committee on Economic Affairs has finally approved the plan to list 7 public sector firms on the stock exchange through IPO (Initial Public Offering) or FPO (Further Public Offer). Means in the year 2019, there is an expectation that these 7 IPOs will raise their funds via IPO or FPO. This would be a great opportunity for the stock market aspirants who love to play safe.
The seven public sector companies are:
- Telecommunication Consultants (India) Pvt Ltd
- National Seed Corporation India
- Railtel Corporation India
- Water & Power Consultancy Services (India)
- Tehri Hydro Development Corporation
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company
- FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals (India)
The cabinet has also approved the CRZ (Coastal Regulation Zone) Notification 2018 and this will lead to enhancing the businesses in the coastal provinces & will improve the economic growth.
Happy New Year in Advance and Hope this New Year will bring new joy and get multi-baggers returns in the upcoming years.